Sally the Salad Making Robot Made with the help of Chef Charlie Ayers who's known for being the first executive chef at Google. Sally can create 21 salads with seasonal ingredients. The fact is about this machine is that Sally can make 1000 Different Salads in just less than a minute and work just like an ATM Machine and also larger than ATM Machine. This salad making robot very easy to use with a touchscreen display and you can select the menu according to your choice. Your Ingredients should available in the machine. This robot will beat a lot of restaurants.
Sally can make a salad but it relies on the human being to the job done. Chef Charlie Ayers's taste added in every salad recipe of this machine.
Chef Charlie Ayers Said About Sally "I am proud to collaborate with the Chowbotics team to bring robotics to food service. This is the future."
Sally developed by Chowbotics's CEO Deepak Sekar in two years. The first Sally installed at Galvanize. Galvanize install Sally will determine the various costs of the salads.The average salad will go for $8.
Chowbotics planned to sell Sally to the companies in the offices with monthly installation with $30000 to make it affordable for small size organizations.
Chowbotics also plan to install more than 125 machines in San Francisco because the employees of that organization can eat healthy salds instead of fatty foods.
Deepak Sekar Said: Sally's goal is to provide workers with quick and healthy meals they can buy on-site. Sekar hopes to install about 125 salad-making bots in Bay Area tech offices through the end of 2017, and is in talks with WeWork and Amazon to bring Sally to their workspaces.
The cost is worthwhile if companies can squeeze more time out of their employees. He suggests that if just five employees (who make $100,000 each on average) decide to work until 8 o'clock five days a week — because they can grab dinner from Sally rather than scavenge for food at home — the value of their time comes in around $10,000 a month.
Sally The Salad Making Robot's Salad Recipes
- ally's Salad: Crisp romaine served with ripe cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, California walnuts, Parmesan cheese and house-made black peppercorn ranch
- Power Chow Salad: Hearty kale served with carrots, cabbage, sundried cranberries, Parmesan cheese, California walnuts and tangy honey mustard vinaigrette
- Chicken Bot Salad: Seared chicken breast served with crisp romaine, cherry tomatoes, red onions, Parmesan cheese and house-made black peppercorn ranch
- Silicon Valley Salad: Seared chicken breast served with hearty kale, mixed bell peppers, Kalamata olives, cucumbers, crunchy wonton chips and tangy honey mustard vinaigrette
- California Love Salad: Hearty kale served with ripe cherry tomatoes, mixed bell peppers, cucumbers, Kalamata olives and croutons